- Arranging office accommodation and renovation, and residential accommodation as required.
- New Regional Offices were opened at Oshakati, Tsumeb and Luderitz, and another one is planned for Noordoewer (to cater for Skorpion and Rosh Pinah Mines and Aussenkehr Farm)
- Renovations at the Head Office are currently under way, the first phase to be completed by Friday, 18 May 2001.
- Administration of all aspects of the vehicle fleet of the Ministry, as well as organising air tickets vehicles from the Government Garage. A Stannic Fleet Management has taken over 36 vehicles from the Government Garage. A Stannic Fleet Management system from Standard Bank was introduced, which is running well. Recently 22 new vehicles of various types were acquired which will be allocated in due course.
- A transport Policy was introduce and adopted, subject to revision from time to time.
- Responsible for all purchases like stationery, office furniture and equipment. This Section is also responsible for asset inventory and –control, annual stocktaking at all offices and maintaining the levels of consumable items. Office Services entails the general daily upkeep of offices and leasing with the maintenance and services of office equipment is also taken care of.
- Provides typing and secretarial services, as well as copying and telephone services.